Sunday, December 30, 2007

Knitting is a Sport!?

Lil k was at gma's for the weekend, so hubby & I did all sorts of things we wouldn't otherwise - like shopping, watching loud action movies, eating dinner out, knitting without interruption, etc. In the midst of this, I think I got a knitting-related injury yesterday...I'm knitting a sweater for lil k (Accordion from Fall 2003 Knitty.com) while watching The Bourne Ultimatum, in the end I was knitting so furiously (all caught up in the action), that I had to get a heat pack for my shoulder and my forearm was all hot and achy...D laughed and said knitting must be a sport now if I can get a related injury!

This morning I'm finding my back behind my left shoulder blade feels bruised...guess I didn't "train" for all the knitting I was doing this weekend...I guess toddler interruptions are necessary "breaks" to prevent knitting injuries

No comments: