Thursday, January 10, 2008

It's a new year...

Okay, so it's been a new year for 10 days already, and this is my first post of the year. Geez, and now I don't know what to say, but that I've been busy and have barely knit in the last 10 days. I've done alot of ravelry surfing, adding more items to my queue. My 'wish list' for knitting is growing larger and larger, and my time for knitting is shrinking and shrinking! However, Knit Nights are starting up again, so I think I'll get to do some more again. Plus, I have a toddler that is choosing sock colours now. I managed to find a crazy sock yarn with all the colours he said he wanted in his sock...now I just have to sort out what I want to do in terms of a sock (ie plain or patterned). We'll see, for now I'm supposed to be working...at 8:41pm, because I didn't get things finished during the day Such is the life of self-employment...yes, we have flexible hours, but procrastination sets in due to that flexibility and then our flexibility has us driving into our office after putting the toddler to bed to finish writing a document one should have finished weeks ago!

I guess I'll go work now...

No comments: