Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Knitting Envy...

It's the time of year knitters' are at a frenzy either trying to finish their holiday gift projects, or if they are 'normal' knitters, frantically coming up with gift ideas to knit in the dwindling days we have before the day arrives...

I have one gift done! and I swore I wouldn't do knitted gifts this year due to last year's fiasco (3 gifts of which still haven't been mailed and have been travelling in the back seat of our car for a couple of months now...)
However, I've now since read YH's blog, and seeing that she has a very good and organized friend who has created a schedule for her to follow to get her gifts done, I'm now in the 'mood' to knit gifts again...but alas, I have no friend who can schedule me, and for some strange reason, this year my work is busier than ever!!! I thought people slack off in December or go on holiday so I'd have a 'slow' period...not that I want things to be slow, but being so busy means working extra hours and losing valuable knitting time for the busiest knitting month of the year (well busiest if you don't think ahead of time and plan the knitting earlier!)

I have knitting envy...

No comments: