Saturday, December 22, 2007

Eggnog and socks

I'm sitting beside the fire, sipping rum and eggnog, knitting socks while waiting for my traditional shortbread to finish baking...is this Christmas or what? Finally got back to these socks, hope to finish the second sock tomorrow so I have Christmas Eve 'free'.

Managed to get whipped shortbread done before breakfast, now the traditional shortbread tonight, I just might skip making anything else, although I really, really, really love the caramel shortbread bars...hmmm, I sense a theme here...we seem to like the buttery stuff!

Back to knitting these socks - the recipient doesn't read my blog (to my knowledge, and it would seem out of character for him anyhow), so that's why I have no issue posting it as is for now!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: