Saturday, August 08, 2009

Blame it on being blonde...

For a few years, I've had not just one, but TWO microfibre cleaning cloths. I bought them as an environmentally friendly alternative to dusting sprays. Get this, I thought they were just for dusting. Now I have a sample cloth from Norwex and find out these things clean bathtubs, kitchen counters, windows, mirrors...the list is endless! I thought it might have just been a sales pitch from the Norwex company, but no, it's actually true - these cloths are meant to clean with only water, or at most, vinegar!!!

Skeptic that I am, and being sick with germs, I decided to attack the dirtiest part of the house - I cleaned two bathroom sinks and bathtub in mere minutes - and they shine like no vinegar/baking soda solution has ever made them shine...they shine as well as my parents chemically cleaned bathrooms, but without the yucky fumes...

I'm stunned that I didn't know this before! I'm having a Norwex party - anyone interested in attending!?

No comments: