Tuesday, September 26, 2006

CIBC Run for the Cure

Another year another Run for the Cure - taking little guy in the jogger stroller again this year - hopefully he'll sit still the whole time :)

Still fundraising - you can donate online before Oct 1st at
https://www.cibcrunforthecure.com/html/personal_page.asp?track=1694494&languageid=1

OR
Buy a pink coffee mug via my Tupperware Fundraising campaign - 40% of sales go to the charity - in this case, Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation...

Fundraiser 2006 On the go
In the midst of my fundraising efforts for the CIBC Run for the Cure, I found out about this mug through my local Tupperware consultant - I'm collecting orders up until October 16th - $12 from each mug sale goes to the Charity!!!

Contact me for ordering details (I can take orders or I should have a weblink shortly for ordering these directly
online :) (Pink coffee mugs, start a new coffee trend - pass this along to anyone you'd think would be interested in helping me raise funds for the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation!!!)
Commuter
Mug

Double-walled
design keeps beverages hot or cold. Tapered contoured shape
fits most vehicle cup holders. Non-slip bottom,
500 mL /
16-oz.
5839 Frosted Pink with Starlight Accents
$30.00 Q
Tupperware is proud to partner with local
organizations to help fund and develop vital programs and services
in your community. With no investment and minimal effort,
organizations receive 40% of the proceeds from a Tupperware Fund
Raiser. It’s both easy and fun offering products backed by a name
that is well known and trusted, plus the experiences and rewards
gained are
lasting.

No comments: