Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Teaching a class

A teacher writing on a blackboard.Image via Wikipedia

Well, tonight I'm teaching my first beginners knitting class. Well, not truly my "first" as I did create a knitting group a few years ago, taught some people knitting, and now one has gone on to design her own hats, knitting for a yarn shop, etc. (I digress)
Tonight is the first time I'll be a PAID teacher of knitting. It's through the Westshore parks & recreation, and although I don't have a full class, it is the first time JDF has offered knitting, and I hit my minimum class size on the first try! (There is still room though if you'd like to join in! )

I'm nervous, excited, and what calms me best in this situation is knitting...I just can't find my favourite knitting needles :(
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: